Terms & Conditions
Updated June 2, 2020
- MyBizFund Role.MyBizFund LLC DOES NOT, AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO, PROVIDE FINANCIAL OR REAL ESTATE ADVICE. MYBIZFUND IS NOT A LENDER OR REAL ESTATE BROKER REPRESENTING YOU OR ANOTHER USER. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. MyBizFund business is primarily funded through advertising. You understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements, and that these are necessary to support the Services. To help make the advertisements relevant and useful to you, MyBizFund may serve advertisements based on the information we collect through the Services.
MyBizFund LLC. assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that consumers take based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
- Referrals.Participating on MyBizFund Referral program, you agree that all referral made are absolutely at your will and MyBizFund reserved the right to acknowledge and work with your referral or otherwise. You authorize MyBizFund to evaluate and compensate you for your service at its discretion.
- Use of the Services; Restrictions.
- Prohibited Use.BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use information provided by MyBizFund through the Services in making any loan-related decisions;
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms MyBizFund, its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by MyBizFund for a particular portion of the Services;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures MyBizFund may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of MyBizFund trademarks without approval, including but not limited to using them as part of your business name, screen name or email address on the Services;
- access or use any of the Services to develop competitive products or services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
- Third Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
- Feedback and Suggestions.If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any MyBizFund Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant MyBizFund an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement.MyBizFund respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify MyBizFund’ copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
10451 Mill Run Circle,
Owings Mills MD 21117
Attention: Copyright Agent
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
Why Use MyBizFund?
MyBizFund LLC. is a free online real estate platform where you can refer a potential tenant or potential home buyer and get paid.